Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mr. Mom

Zonked Out!
The Big Snoozers!
I wonder if my house will be this peaceful tonite........


Wish Brian luck! He is going to need it. This week I am back to work full time in the evenings and Brian gets the kiddos from 4pm until I get home. We have a person in Reedsburn who is watching them from about 2:30 until Brian picks them up when he is done with work. We actually call their babysitter our "Manny". He is a stay at home Dad with 3 children of his own - 3 1/2 yr old twin boys and a 15 month old girl. It is wonderful that the kids are almost exactly the same ages! Instead of feeling guilty that I am sending them to daycare, I feel more as if I am sending them on a playdate. And they both love Daddy so I am sure that anything will go in the evening. I can see myself becoming the "bad guy" already! I will miss dinner and bathtime which are two of my favorite times of their days. But Brian is fairly competent so we will see how it goes.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home